The Type of Green Energy That Will Improve the Quality of Life with Steve WilburnDec 31, 2021
Humanity is facing major global challenges that are transitional in nature and transitional in solution. In these cases, people are striving to attain sustainable development goals such as ensuring access to clean drinking water and delivering good health and well-being to people, especially for the ones living in poverty.
VerdeWatts is a company passionately committed to improving the quality of life especially to the poorest of the poor by developing sustainable energy and clean water solutions that can contribute to improving health and economic conditions. VerdeWatts uses green energy by using waste products such as methane and carbon dioxide to release tons of organic materials every day.
In this episode, we are joined by Steve Wilburn, the CEO of VardeWatts, LLC. to explain how this green energy is created, used, and distributed to minimize the impact of pollution, alleviate poverty, and protect health while promoting sustainable development.
Steve Wilburn found his passion in providing the basic needs for the poorest of the poor because they are the ones who need our help the most. Catch him on Episode 16 and understand his vision and how his company, VerdeWatts, works to improve the quality of life.
- Bugs’ fart can somehow change the world. - Dr. Dung Trinh
- If we can do something to handle the basic necessities of life - give them clean water, a little bit of power, and some healthcare to give them a start, then that’s the biggest vision we can have. - Steve Wilburn
- There are children who stick their tongues out and wait for somebody to help them. - Paul Robert
- I’ve opened my eyes to the people of Vietnam and get my energy from their dreams and passion. - Steve Wilburn
- CO2 wash is a process where carbon dioxide is used to clean out all the pollutants entrained with the gas.
- VerdeWatts is a method of delivering and creating energy that can be delivered anywhere a truck can drive.
- VerdeWatts’ mobile health clinics bring health services and clean water to remote areas.
About the Guests:
Steve Wilburn is the CEO of VardeWatts, LLC., and an internationally recognized energy executive that has successfully developed dozens of energy and water projects worldwide. He combines in-depth industry expertise with broad executive-level business management experience plus creative entrepreneurial capabilities to deliver sustainable development the world needs. Click here for more information.
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.