Trends and Innovations in the Healthcare Delivery Systems with Dr. Clarence Lee Jr.Jun 17, 2022
The quality and accessibility of medical care services have always been significant points of discussion. And looking at the bigger picture with other social aspects and issues to be factored in, a lot of people can’t help but wonder, “Is healthcare still a basic right or a privilege?”
To contextualize this issue, it would be helpful for experts and healthcare providers to evaluate trends, models, and systems that have been in place for ages; and consequently, reimagine what healthcare should look like to be able to innovate and provide better, more sustainable, and holistic services.
In this episode, Dr. Trinh talks about an approach encapsulated in this medical metaverse called the MDDAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization). This system, which operates like an online community, gives members the unique opportunity to take part in designing and developing the system itself.
Dr. Clarence Lee Jr., President and CEO of Exhort Health, also discusses how he aims to decrease barriers to the utilization of healthcare services by simplifying processes, lowering costs, and improving the patients’ overall experience.
Learn more about these innovative approaches that can be life-changing alternatives to conventional healthcare delivery systems!
- Healthcare is a holistic approach – what you eat, how you exercise; it's stress, it's all sorts of things in your life. – Paul Roberts
- You want to decrease the barriers to utilization [of healthcare services] because you want to get ahead of stuff before you start having complications of conditions being uncontrolled. – Dr. Clarence Lee Jr.
- People are people. The human body is exactly the same as it was hundreds of years ago. And if you just spend time with people and you get to know them, you can offer the best care. – Dr. Clarence Lee Jr.
- We want to create a community to reimagine what health care should look like compared to what it looks like today. – Dr. Dung Trinh
- I think when you're operating as if it's your ministry – this is what you have been positioned to, to add value to the world, this is your ministry, this is your mission – it's a little different; you move a little different, right? -Dr. Clarence Lee Jr.
About the Guests:
Dr. Clarence Lee Jr., is a Christian encourager, nationally celebrated author, international speaker, and CEO of CMLEEJR Co., a professional development enterprise that conducts live training experiences on high performance and mental conditioning for teams, organizations, and students.
Dr. Lee holds a degree in Biology (B.S.) from the University of the Incarnate Word, and a degree in Medicine (M.D.) and Business (M.B.A.) from Drexel University. He is also the founder and CEO of Exhort Health, an Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care clinic that provides quality healthcare services.
On top of his accomplishments, Dr. Lee is a devoted husband and father. He lives in San Diego, CA, and loves spending time with his wife and 5 children.
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.