Transforming Healthcare Through Remote Patient Monitoring with Hoang NhuMar 11, 2022
Keeping up with the healthcare updates, this week’s episode features a program that can certainly transform our healthcare system.
Healthcare is the maintenance or improvement of one’s health delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. As technology continues to progress, we also find ways to go along with it and create more accessible and available healthcare for everyone.
In this episode, we are joined by Hoang Nhu, the CEO and Co-founder of NousLogic Telehealth, NousLogic IoT, and NousLogic Healthcare. Catch him on Episode 26 as he discusses Remote Patient Monitoring and how it would transform healthcare.
- All they need is to press the start button on the blood pressure or on the glucometer and the rest is behind the scene. — Hoang Nhu
- The doctors won’t be needing to personally see the data using RPM.” — Dr. Dung Trinh
- The RPM program allows even a medical assistant to take care of the day-to-day logistics. — Hoang Nhu
- We can remotely set up the patients as long as they know how to use their existing vital sign equipment. — Hoang Nhu
- The idea behind remote patient monitoring is that it fills the gap of the in-between visits where the physician now knows what's going on with their patient.
- RPM or Remote Patient Monitoring aims to cut down hospitalization costs and unnecessary emergency room visits
- RPM monitors medication intake via smart pill or pill bottle
- Version two of our home health platform supports a new emerging hospital at home trend that enables post-surgery early discharge for patients to recover at home.
About the Guests:
Hoang Nhu is the CEO and Co-founder of NousLogic Telehealth, NousLogic IoT, and NousLogic Healthcare. He has over 30 years of experience in the tech industry having held senior engineering and leadership positions for companies including Broadcom and Hewlett Packard. Mr. Nhu holds numerous patents in the information technology space as well as several patents supporting NousLogic’s healthcare event management system.
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.