The Future Is Now: How Technology Can be Utilized for Improving Health and Wellness with Abigail AboitizJul 01, 2022
Despite the many benefits that we can get from regular exercise, many people still turn down the idea or slack off when it comes to engaging in physical activities. For some, the biggest struggle is to be consistent and stick to a routine; while there are others who find it the most challenging to even begin. On top of that, going to the gym seem to be so much of a hassle for many people – it requires money, energy, effort, and plenty of our precious time.
Are you the type of person who would always come up with excuses not to exercise? Or are you just too busy to really find time for it? Then how would you like it if, instead of going to the gym, you can actually bring “it” everywhere and work out while doing anything else that you have to do in your daily life?
Our guest, Abigail Aboitiz, promotes the amazing technology called EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) which is a wireless body-sculpting device/suit that can help you reach your fitness goals or simply aid in maintaining your physical health and overall wellbeing. Aside from that, she also introduces the many possibilities that a blockchain – the system behind cryptocurrencies – can be utilized when it comes to healthcare.
If you haven’t heard about any of these interesting and trailblazing ideas or if you want to learn more, then tune in to this episode!
- Now is the future. And if you utilize technology correctly in a way where it advances your life, and it helps you save time, and it helps you to a level where you can get ahead with everything, technology is the key. – Abigail Aboitiz
- People need to work out. People need to still have a little bit of tradition in them. This is just like working out in a shorter time; you're just being efficient and being smart with your time because time is the most important. – Abigail Aboitiz
- I think the better utilization of crypto is it needs to be geared toward incentivizing people's health. – Abigail Aboitiz
- Life really is about us asking the right question, and you'll get the right answer. – Abigail Aboitiz
- You need to be in a position where you know how to measure outcomes when it comes to health. – Abigail Aboitiz
About the Guests:
Abigail Aboitiz is the founder of Advanced Wearables Inc (AWI), a sister company of 247 Health Solution, which is a virtual management and remote patient monitoring solution designed to enhance and assist physicians, medical groups, and health systems.
She is also an experienced and successful entrepreneur who has a vision for a higher level of fitness and healthcare systems. She has diversified interests in and around healthcare, fitness, beauty, Medtech, and logistics with business spanning 92 countries.
Abigail also works as a global strategist for AXIA, the first ever hyper deflationary, asset-supported digital currency that can be used globally with ease.
Connect with Abigail Aboitiz:
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh:
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.