THC and Your Heart: What You Need to Know with Dr. Alexander ScheringMay 05, 2023
About the Guest:
Dr. Alexander Schering has over two decades of experience in the biomedical research field. His interdisciplinary research covers immunology, microbiology, cancer research, molecular imaging, and computer tech. After completing his doctoral research at Northeastern University and Harvard Medical School, he went on to conduct post-doctor doctorate research at the German Cancer Research Institute in Heidelberg, Germany.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Dr. Schering was inspired by his father's own journey with cancer
- The future of Pineapple as a platform
- The current state of science and cannabis
- Barriers to making medical cannabis more accessible
- Diving deep into Stanford’s study on cannabinoid receptor 1
- Debunking the misconception about cannabis and heart attack
- Does cannabis cause inflammation?
- Entourage effect vs. antibiotic and isolating the one wonder drug
- Physician CBD Council’s process for Quality Verified Product
More About Dr. Alexander Schering:
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Healthy Brain Clinic, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
A Team Dklutr Production
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.