How Financial Health Can Open the Door to Following Your Passion with Amy Nitao and Leon LeJan 14, 2022
Passion is the fuel that keeps us doing the things we love. It gives a sense of purpose and meaning to our lives by reminding us of who we truly are. However, life isn’t always rainbows and butterflies - it can also be full of setbacks, failures, and conflicts that often kill our burning fire to do the things we’re passionate about.
Nobody wants to live their lives being constantly worried about debt. Everybody desires to be financially secured. But the truth is, life is too short to spend all our energy trying to chase money and reach financial security yet still longing for what actually makes us happy.
If you’re someone who wants to pursue your dreams while being able to feel financially secure, listen to Episode 18 as Amy Nitao and Leon Le talk about how you can strike balance between pursuing your passion while building financial security. Do what you love today and let it grow into something incredible to let itself open doors for you. Tune in to Episode 18!
- Life insurance isn’t just for death benefits, but also for living benefits. - Dr. Dung Trinh
- Life insurance allows me to leave a legacy behind for my children. - Amy Nitao
- You have nothing to lose with life insurance. - Amy Nitao
- The day we stopped dreaming is the day we stopped growing. - Paul Roberts
- Financial plans helped me create a successful film. - Leon Le
- Life insurance nowadays has an index rate.
- Life insurance can help you become financially healthy.
- Life insurance can cover up until 120 years of age.
- Life insurance can pay by itself when the interest that you gain is enough to pay the cost of the insurance.
About the Guests:
Amy Nitao is a trusted premium finance advisor Senior Marketing Director in First Financial Security, Marketing Manager in Nitao Nursery, Executive Producer in Song Lang Movie, and a Realtor in Reality ONE Group. Click here for more information.
Leon Le is a Vietnamese writer, director, and actor who began his career in Musical Theatre. He directed the film Song Lang, which made its debut in 2018 garnering significant awards worldwide.
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
A Team Dklutr Production
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.