All About Medicare with Jose JuarezNov 04, 2022
About the Guest:
Jose Juarez is a Medicare Specialist for the MemorialCare Medical Group, a physician organization established to advance comprehensive, effective and efficient care delivery for patients. MemorialCare Medical Group includes more than 95 physicians in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, geriatric medicine, pulmonology, gastroenterology, neurology, physiatry, sleep medicine and acupuncture.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Medicare plans that best suit you
- Applying for Parts A & B to maximize your premiums
- How to make sure you have the right plan
- Medicare supplement plans are great for seniors that are super healthy but still want the flexibility to see other doctors and specialists just in case down the road, God forbid, they get sick. - Jose Juarez
- The word HMO in the past used to be like a “dirty word”, right? But really the value of the system is manage care. The word “manage”. And what that means is if you have only straight Medicare, you are on your own to manage your own care. - Dung Trinh
- I'm here to educate members. Once you sign up and you don't know how to get these additional benefits, give me a call. I'll be more than happy to sit down with you, show you how you can sign up, create an email address, and get all these additional benefits that a lot of people miss out on. - Jose Juarez
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple healthcare organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.