Using Red Light Therapy for Weight Loss with Penny FoskarisJan 13, 2023
About the Guest:
Penny Foskaris is the CEO & Founder of Forskaris Wellness, a weight loss services company that provides clients with the best possible solutions to achieve their health and wellness goals quickly. Using Penny’s proprietary methodology combined with cutting-edge technology, Penny creates individualized plans for each and every person helping them feel their very best.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How red light therapy helps in head-to-toe skin-tightening and fat-melting
- How red light therapy needs nutrition to function and maintain proper weight
- Benefits of this weight-loss therapy
- How restrictive diets don’t help the body recover and repair
- You can all figure out a way to lose weight in the short run, but can you keep it off? That's the key. - Paul Roberts
- You’re teaching people to change their perception of why weight loss works. It's not just eating less. It's eating right. It's eating the right amount. Maybe even eating more than you're eating. And feeling better. - Paul Roberts
- How much muscle is on the body determines how many calories you need. - Penny Foskaris
- As we get older, we're losing muscle mass. - Penny Foskaris
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple healthcare organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Penny Foskaris:
Connect with Dr. Trinh
- HealthTalks OC Website
- Tongue Out
- Facebook Page
- Facebook (Personal Account)
A Team Dklutr Production
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.