TeleHealth: Building up Health and Wealth with Gisella Vasquez, Nauman Jaffar, & Wentian LiuOct 07, 2022
About the Guests:
Gisella Marie Vasquez is the CEO of Advanced Variables Inc. She’s a passionate leader and ambassador of change in Business, Finance, HealthCare & Technology - expanding leadership and helping business owners, entrepreneurs and medical professionals redefine wealth and better their health.
Nauman Jaffar is the founder of MarkiTech, Veyetals, YourDoctors.Online and a number of innovative niche solutions in health and wellness utilizing powerful new technologies like AI, Machine Learning, IoT, among many others.
Wentian Liu is an experienced software developer working for Event Capturing System Inc. and also an advisor of Axia Telecom.
Connect with the Guests:
Gisella Marie Vasquez
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How you can be healthy not only physically but financially as well
- How Big brother and big data work on collecting consumer information
- An upcoming Telecom that helps us and incentivizes us on being healthy without intruding on our privacy
- New applications and devices to track your health without seeing a doctor
- Health is your wealth- Gisella Marie Vasquez
- You can only change the things you can measure - Gisella Marie Vasquez
- Happiness is not only about wealth but also doing something not only for yourself but for others as well. - Nauman Jaffar
- Health is not something that you do before you feel sick, it's something you have to do every single day. It's an ongoing process. - Wentian Liu
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.