Potential Breakthroughs in the World of Alzheimer’s ResearchDec 30, 2022
Want to Know More About Alzheimer’s:
Download a free copy of Dr. Trinh’s book, Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care).
Want to participate in clinical trials? Ask us how!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Potential breakthroughs in the field of Alzheimer’s research
- Possibility of removing Alzheimer’s plaque that creates a barrier to communication in the brain
- Slowind down the debilitating process of memory loss
- FDA approvals for new drugs that boost brain health
- Continuing studies and clinical trials improve the research for possible developments
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple healthcare organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh:
- HealthTalks OC Website
- Tongue Out
- Facebook Page
- Facebook (Personal Account)
A Team Dklutr Production
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.