Getting Unbridled, Crucial Information from UnchainedTV with Jane Velez-MitchellDec 02, 2022
About the Guest:
UnchainedTV profiles vegan activists and celebrities and reports on animal rights news, issues, organizations, campaigns, protests, vigils, conferences, galas, VegFests, and restaurants, bringing the world crucial information ignored by advertiser-based mainstream media. Jane Velez-Mitchell is a nationally known TV journalist and best-selling author. Winner of four Genesis awards/commendations from the Humane Society of the United States, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Founder and Managing Editor, covers crimes against animals and the environment and is widely known for speaking up for the voiceless.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a non-profit media outlet brings news
- How UnchainedTV does fact-checking to bring information often ignored by mainstream media
- How today’s medicine is reactive but should really be proactive
- Embracing a plant-based diet and lifestyle
- Bringing animal welfare into the spotlight
- Medicine today is reactive and not proactive. You're paid for a sick patient. You're not paid for somebody who's well. And so the system is kind of jigged in a way where it's wrong. - Dung Trinh
- We should be in the front end with nutrition, prevention, and lifestyle recommendations as opposed to in the back end prescribing meds. - Dung Trinh
- There are 20 million people on the verge of starvation in Africa. The starvation crisis is out of control. But we are taking most of our food, or at least a good percentage, and feeding it to 80 billion animals - the most inefficient food system. So I get infuriated when people who are dealing with world hunger or local hunger give out meat to people. - Jane Velez-Mitchell
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple healthcare organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.