Cannabinoid Research and the Importance of Clinical Work in the Industry with Chris Emerson and Tyler DautrichJan 27, 2023
- Breaking down stereotypical perspectives about cannabis and cannabinoids
- Cannabinoids’ potential for therapeutics and its possible impact on human health
- Types of Cannabis plants: Sativa and Indica
- Popular emergent cannabinoids
- Data gathering process on their study of cannabinoid’s therapeutic effects
- Cannabinoids’ effect on reducing anxiety based on their study
- Study with the University of Michigan about cannabinoid’s therapeutic effect on managing pain levels
- Future of the industry
Connect with Chris Emerson:
Connect with Tyler Dautrich:
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, a medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple healthcare organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.