Meridian Therapy: Balancing Chi Through Chinese Acupuncture with Lighter ChenFeb 11, 2022
Traditional Chinese medicine is the oldest codified system of medicine in the world. Its basic philosophy is to encourage a healthy body to prevent illnesses and speed up recovery. This medicine believes that chi flows through the body pathways called Meridian and illnesses can only occur if the flow of chi along the meridian is either blocked or unbalanced.
With the evolution of eastern medicine, there is a new approach to healing called Meridian therapy. Meridian therapy is the process of working with the natural energy meridians of the body to induce good health and well-being.
After thousands of years, Eastern medicine has finally reached the West. To further have knowledge about this topic, we are joined by the founder of TOMii Wellness, Lighter Chen, to talk about balancing chi through Chinese Acupuncture. Get to know why many patients consider combining both Eastern and Western medicine in treating their illnesses.
- You are promoting the body to heal itself through balancing meridian. - Dr. Dung Tring
- We have 99% non-English clients trying meridian therapy - Lighter Chen
- In Chinese, TOMii means the pathway to health and energy. - Lighter Chen
- I don’t view these treatments as alternative treatments but rather integrative. - Dr. Dung Trinh
- Chi energy has a healing capability that keeps you in balance.
- Meridian therapy is based on stimulating your body to heal itself without taking extra pills.
- Chinese medicine means creating a good environment in your body that can help your body heal itself.
About the Guests:
Lighter Chen is the Founder and President of TOMii Healing & Wellness System providing Chi Meridian Energy Analysis. He has been helping millions of clients in achieving measurable and sustainable healthy results naturally for 10 years through Tomii Meridians Energy Chi Balancing System.
About the Host:
Dung Trinh, MD is the Chief Medical Officer of Irvine Clinical Research, medical missionary with TongueOut Medical Missions, and holds leadership positions with multiple health care organizations in Orange County. He is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and Host of “Health Talks with Dr. Trinh” which can be heard weekly on OC Talk Radio.
Connect with Dr. Trinh
A Team Dklutr Production
Want your own copy of Dr. Trinh's amazing book on Alzheimer's?
Get your own copy of Alzheimer's: What You Need To Know (And Why You Should Care) by Dr. Dung Trinh.
For every patient officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, many more are living with this condition undiagnosed. Stay on top of this cognitive condition by knowing the symptoms and risk reduction strategies.
Spoiler Alert: It's so good you can't put it down.